Posted by : Shirosh Friday, February 12, 2010

First & foremost I would like to tell now I am free after my O/L exam 2009. Now I am to follow a Spoken English course in Regent, Negombo. And I started my Advanced Level studies. I will do A/Ls in 2012. You know what Mayans said 2012.12.21 is world's end. Then I can't hope my A/L Result.
Anyway! I think I selected Maths (or ICT). It is very hard job. But I will do my best for 4 As. Okay now I can write English blog posts freely. Because these days I am loving with English. Please, Don't miss to put  comments to my Blogs. It is very essential for my writing. Okay We will meet again with a another blog post later.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Download Sinhala Fonts

- Copyright © Shiroshan's Blog -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -